Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008

Noeyisms
Noelle had us laughing all throughout the day.
This morning Noey, Patrick, and I were snuggling in bed. I am recovering from a cold and was telling Patrick about blowing my nose. The next thing I know, Noelle is in my lap and is blowing in my face. I looked at her strangely trying to figure out what she was doing when all of a sudden Patrick started laughing. He said, "She is blowing your nose!" Sure enough that is what she was doing. I have laughed about this all day.
This afternoon, Noelle was enjoying some goldfish crackers for a snack. Noelle always shares her food with our dog Pepper, and when she moved away from her snack bowl for a moment, Pepper helped himself. Noelle came running back over and scolded Pepper. She told him that he could not take her goldfish and that if he wanted some he needed to say please. That was a wonderful plan in theory but how does that work with a dog? No problem--Noelle said, "Please," and then gave Pepper some more goldfish! :)
I have mentioned before how utterly taken Noey is with her Elmo panties. Today she looked in her drawer and discovered all her Elmo panties. "Clean Elmos!" she said with excitement. She found a pair for herself and then began putting "Elmos" on her doll babies as well. It was so cute!

No comments: