Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Little Mommy

October 19, 2008

We jokingly call our two year old daughter Noelle, "The Little Mommy." She mothers and cares for her dolls, her siblings, and animals. The other day she was even carrying an earthworm around and talking to it and even giving it kisses--Yuck!



This afternoon I slipped off to use the bathroom off the kitchen, and I could hear Noelle asking her babydoll Annabelle what she wanted it to eat. I heard the pantry door open but apparently Annabelle did not see anything in the pantry that she wanted to eat. When I got into the kitchen I found the refrigerator door open and Noelle munching on a hotdog (already cooked). I found Annabelle seated at the kitchen table with a hotdog in front of her. I had a good laugh. It seems that Annabelle and Noelle share a favorite food. :)

No comments: